Tuesday 17 May 2011

Not 1... but 3 new kits - now released!

Hello again everyone...
For those of you who know me best, it will come as no surprise that in the run up to the Kensington Dolls House Festival this blog has remained 'post - less' for weeks and then (like buses) two come along in one day!

Anyhoo....I digress!

With the Spring Kensington Dolls House Festival now over and done with for another year, I am delighted to be able to finally announce that the three new kits which were officially launched at the London show last weekend are now available to order via our online shop!


So if your quarter scale dolls house is in need of a versatile 'Lean To' (£9.99) or traditional 'Greenhouse' (£12.99) then look no further, as we have just the kit for you! 


Or alternatively if you are a 1:144th fan - we are really excited to announce the launch of our first ever 'Micro size' dolls house kit priced at a recession busting £12.99!!!

Further information regarding all three of these newly launched kits is now available via our website…

and rest assured there are also many other new kits waiting in the wings to be released over the summer months!!

 Bea (Fiona) Broadwood

1 comment:

  1. after all the chatting we did, how did you let me walk away without buying one of these cute little homes?!!! next time I say hello at a show, DONT let me leave without choosing or make me laugh until Ive chosen :D seriously though, they were all just so lovely I really couldnt choose which one... I know now though! Was good to see you again :D

    ReplyDelete