Saturday 2 February 2013

Plastered... but not in a good way!



Hello everyone!
This is a bit off topic for this blog, but I just wanted to let you all know that following an evening spent in A&E on Thursday I am now plastered up to the knee...

The last few days have been a bit of a painful blur, filled with gas & air, x rays and a trip to the fracture clinic... the long and the short of it is that I have (somewhat stupidly) managed to damage some ligaments in my ankle and have a possible underlying fracture too :( 

I have now been confined to bed for a few days and then will be on crutches for at least the next 10 days... needless to say this has sent me into a bit of a tail spin as the Thame and  Miniatura shows are both looming large on the horizon and my ‘to do’ list is shouting profanities at me for neglecting it so... 

Anyhoo I just wanted to let you all know that despite needing a few days out I am certainly not going to let a little bit of plaster get in the way and (hopefully) if I can't get to the PP office, then Mr Bea is going to help the PP office get to me! ;)
Who knows…working from bed might be quite fun!!!??
;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment